Many of the great effects in photography make the subject stand out. Keeping your subject in color and turning your background in black and white achieve this goal with great visual effect.
Thanks to PhotoRoom cut out, this effect is much simpler and achieve better result. Here is how to do it:
- Tap the + button to "start with a photo"
- Select a photo
- Tap the "black and white" background result in the "Classic" templates
- Export the photo
You can finetune this effect by doing the following on the background:
- Tap Background then filters and select another black and white filter
- Tap Background and adjust to decrease background contrast
You can also finetune this effect by doing the following on the subject:
- Tap object/person then adjust, to increase saturation and contrast